Barang Lelong Market Place

All Seasonal sales

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

When in Singapore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CRISTINA

PostSubject: When in Singapore   Fri 23 Feb - 17:29

I was a vacationer in Singapore a few months and the following story is apparently true. Everyone was talking about it. People were idling by the Boat Quay in Singapore where something momentous happened. A guy (I don't know if out of his wits) proclaimed that he'd swim across the Singapore River. When he jumped and started swimming, was just a short distance away when he began to drown and got all were all too stunned and nobody moved
.[/ul] But all of a sudden, another splash happened from afar, obviously it was the "hero" who wants to rescue the drowning fellow. shouted in relief and But it was terrifying when we all found out he too doesn't know how to swim. Call it lucky, but a tongkang with vacationers chanced upon this fiasco and the operator helped the two drowning men aboard. The "hero" was cheered on but he uttered, "Who the *%#@ pushed me??"

yachts[/url]| masters online[/url| garage flooring[/url]| plans[/url]| masters[/url]| Buying[/url]| IN LASER SURGERY[/URL]| doctors [/URL]| Clothing Optional[/URL]| CHANCE SALE[/URL]| | | Jewelry[/URL]
Back to top Go down

When in Singapore
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1